Recruiting 2020 Offers

GRID

Insider
Mar 18, 2013
I was at the box office buying season tickets for Women's Bb and first Hassan came out of the building and walked towards the sports medicine building. Then out came this guy and his family along with Coaches Scott, Brunt and Martello. They were asking each other who was getting the car and driving. So I figured they were headed to some food spot.

Reactions: duncanlamb

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
In spite of all his recent offers, Mike Rhoades is STILL the head coach Roosevelt Wheeler follows and he already visited NC state and Miami.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
I put it here only because Grid was asking who was visiting.
I put it here only because Grid was asking who was visiting.
@rams3fan said he talked to Jd Byers. Byers hinted that the coaching staff planned on carefully selecting a big for their last 2020 scholarship.

Since that time, the coaching staff have been heavily into 2 2021 bigs: John Butler and Roosevelt Wheeler.

John Butler and Roosevelt Wheeler are both considered 4* top 60 players in Rivals. Both are also top 70 4* on 247.

Butler is ranked #7 player in endless motor sports!

If wheeler were to re-classify to 2020 and committ to vcu then we would have one great class.

Most importantly, Roosevelt and Bones are now following each other on instagram

Last edited:

Nic

Top Member
Jan 14, 2014
@rams3fan said he talked to Jd Byers. Byers hinted that the coaching staff planned on carefully selecting a big for their last 2020 scholarship.

Since that time, the coaching staff have been heavily into 2 2021 bigs: John Butler and Roosevelt Wheeler.

John Butler and Roosevelt Wheeler are both considered 4* top 60 players in Rivals. Both are also top 70 4* on 247.

Butler is ranked #7 player in endless motor sports!

If wheeler were to re-classify to 2020 and committ to vcu then we would have one great class.

Most importantly, Roosevelt and Bones are now following each other on instagram
Please say yes, please say yes!!

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
Surprised this isn’t more of a hot topic for everyone. Wheeler is a stud with a great offer list. He’s been to VCU multiple times. Most recently for what seems like an OV. Kel the Closer is seemly hot on the kid and other Richmond area hoop-folk like Andrew Canavos is all over him too. How cool would it be to get an early ‘21 pledge from a high level big like this kid. @duncanlamb hasn’t even made a visit thread for him yet

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Surprised this isn’t more of a hot topic for everyone. Wheeler is a stud with a great offer list. He’s been to VCU multiple times. Most recently for what seems like an OV. Kel the Closer is seemly hot on the kid and other Richmond area hoop-folk like Andrew Canavos is all over him too. How cool would it be to get an early ‘21 pledge from a high level big like this kid. @duncanlamb hasn’t even made a visit thread for him yet
Shhhh

Reactions: thelonious_chunk

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I am thinking it might be a Mr. Wheeler at the game tonight anyone seeing him make sure to walk up and say hi.