Recruiting 2020 Offers

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

@RAMification on the one defensive highlight, notice that david walls up the offender to get the block with both arms straight up in the air.

They don't normally teach that in aau or high school.

He's already knows how to play defense.

He also adroitly uses ball fakes in traffic. He "showed" the ball and got the defender to commit and went under or side stepped him for the easy 2.

Yup, david has been schooled well. If MR garners this kid's service then he won't have as much adjustment to college game as most freshmen

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
He’s not the highest rated kid, but he clearly has some basketball skill. At 6’9 he plays pretty athletic and guard like

Mason.has been on him since early.summer.

He blew up at the national.prep.showcase. played.with Obi toppin. Coach at prep.schools thinks he has toppin potential.

Reactions: Who_Dat_Ninja

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

"
The rangy wing has always intrigued college coaches but, now that his vast potential is starting to yield consistent high-level production, he’s on the verge of becoming one of the most sought-after recruits on the East Coast. Fortunately for N’Guessan, Mt. Zion HC Rodrick Harrison has some experience with high-ceiling perimeter prospects. A few years ago, Harrison refused to let Obi Toppin cruise through games and demanded that the 6’9” wing play with the ball in his hands as much as possible. Toppin is currently averaging 24 Pts/8.3 Reb.1.8 Ast/1.5 Blk for the Dayton Flyers and is expected to be selected in the 1st Round of the 2020 NBA Draft. While it’s unreasonable to predict the same future for N’Guessan, I can guarantee that Harrison will hold him to the same standard while he’s at Mt. Zion and his production over the weekend –averaging 14 Pts/11 Reb/2 Ast/2 Blk while shooting 50% from the field and 77% (7-9 FT) from the line- was just the beginning.
N'Guesson immediately reaped some rewards for his effort in New Haven by picking up offers from DePaul and VCU on Sunday."

A lineup of Ace, Josh Banks , Mikeal Brown Jones, Jamir Watkins and David N'Guessen in our second unit would be a matchup nightmare for our opponents.

6-5,6-7, 6-8, 6-9 in positions 2-5: lengthy, athletic, positionless ball..pick your poison cuz they can all score in various ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
Mason.has been on him since early.summer.

He blew up at the national.prep.showcase. played.with Obi toppin. Coach at prep.schools thinks he has toppin potential.
Ya I definitely like what I see with his length, ball skill, foot work, etc. - the raw attributes are all there! 247/sports only has 3 school interested (Howard, Towson, Depaul) - which is surprising because they seem to be pretty up to date with stuff.

He has a brother that is a 7 footer and plays at Eastern Tennessee State (transfer from Oklahoma St. - Lucas N'Guessan)

It looks like he is a starter at ETSU

I def. like what I see with him though... interesting prospect!

Last edited:

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Ya I definitely like what I see with his length, ball skill, foot work, etc. - the raw attributes are all there! 247/sports only has 3 school interested (Howard, Towson, Depaul) - which is surprising because they seem to be pretty up to date with stuff.

He has a brother that is a 7 footer and plays at Eastern Tennessee State (transfer from Oklahoma St. - Lucas N'Guessan)

It looks like he is a starter at ETSU

I def. like what I see with him though... interesting prospect!

Reactions: Who_Dat_Ninja

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
Reactions: N Mollen