Recruiting 2020 Offers

Jul 30, 2014
The A-10 next year probably won't have a team on the caliber of this year's Dayton, but with the returning players and recruits of numerous teams the A-10 could be stronger top to bottom than this year. VCU has four sophomores, as of now, and four incoming freshmen signed. Unless VCU wants to finish toward the bottom of the A-10 next year they need to fill the remaining scholarship(s) with a more proven player than signing another freshman. Does anyone believe VCU could be in the top of the A-10 next year if nine of our thirteen players are freshmen, and sophomores?
Why not? Look at all the experience on the team this year and where we are. Just need a team full of guys that are gonna buy in yo what coach wants to do.

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
unofficially probably, but I gonna keep tabs until either he excludes us from his final list or the coaching staff fills that 5th schollie.
Can I suggest using holds an offer instead of target since the later implies a degree of continued interest?

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Can I suggest using holds an offer instead of target since the later implies a degree of continued interest?
we dont know either way. until he cancels us from his final offer list or we fill that last offer.

I guarantee our coaches will see him play if Jamir and trenton catholic meet the Patrick School in the playoffs...

Just because we have ace doesnt mean we wont go after Farrahkan...