Recruiting 2020 Offers

Mar 2, 2014
AA, I do not like guys how build their program in that manner. Its not fair to the guys, its not fair to the fans, or University.
I am pretty sure we have done it with a few guys. as far as the fans go, I think we want to win.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I am pretty sure we have done it with a few guys. as far as the fans go, I think we want to win.
It has happened here. If you go back to what I said earlier or just look it up you will see that they over sign and use a revolving door at an alarming rate. Their fans seem to be OK with it since they have been so bad for so many years. Me? I'm just not a fan of how he is doing it.

Major Ram 2.0

Top Member
Aug 13, 2018
Players know where they are in the pecking order. They know from feedback in practice from playing time etc. when someone commits to a program there are no guarantees.

Reactions: Newboy

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
It has happened here. If you go back to what I said earlier or just look it up you will see that they over sign and use a revolving door at an alarming rate. Their fans seem to be OK with it since they have been so bad for so many years. Me? I'm just not a fan of how he is doing it.
AA all programs do it from time to time. Just as players change schools from time to time. However, I think you accurately pointed out the Dambrot has managed his programs in this manner.

There is a huge difference between occasionally needing a player to move on and have it be a part of your process.

HTTRams!

Top Member
Jan 18, 2014
Also, the fact that he has removed any reference of VCU, well actually all schools except Louisville, is pretty telling.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
It may have been more about sending a message to Michigan, which didn't work. Michigan laid the smack down on VCU that next game.
That they did, However, the Michigan team was loaded and under seeded. They had the POY in Burke. Two lotto picks(Burke included) , 4 were first rounders and two were 2nd rounders with one Glen Robinson'Jr. being snubbed as he is a great NBA player and should have been a first rounder.

We just ran into a buzz saw, and with JU and Theus on the bench in foul trouble we didnt stand a change. heck even the ball boy (Spike Albrect career 3.5 average) when off on us.

100% burn the tap game.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Wooga is committing at 9 pm tonight. I was hopeful he would be one of our commitments but I am not feeling it.