2020 PG Josiah Shamsiddeen visiting today

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
tell us about this dude Dl. Why a great visit?

Honestly, not much yet

"
Josiah Shamsiddeen (2020, 5’10, G, Holt)
Shamsiddeen made me stop in my tracks at the Top 250. His ability to organize a team and handle the ball was superb. Shamsiddeen kept his dribble low and close, and his passes were crisp and on target. "

GuardTheArc

Top Member
Dec 4, 2014
Honestly, not much yet

"
Josiah Shamsiddeen (2020, 5’10, G, Holt)
Shamsiddeen made me stop in my tracks at the Top 250. His ability to organize a team and handle the ball was superb. Shamsiddeen kept his dribble low and close, and his passes were crisp and on target. "
Hyland, Baldwin, Clark

GuardTheArc

Top Member
Dec 4, 2014
Clark no...he's a 2 or 3...dude is a truck...but Henderson too...another walkon?
Forget walk-ons.........they are generally not part of the overall plan/scheme.

Lots of guards can jump in and handle the 1 or 2 duties (particularly for short stints).......JQ, Mel, BA, Malik, Dom, etc. Many of the guards at this level handled the ball in HS, directed the offense, and scored in bunches.

Rams are set at the 1 for the foreseeable future........Hyland, Baldwin, Clark (as required).

This time last year we had to listen to a bunch of internet donkeys tell us all that Evans is a natural “two” and that Byrd should run the point.

Mar 2, 2014
Forget walk-ons.........they are generally not part of the overall plan/scheme.

Lots of guards can jump in and handle the 1 or 2 duties (particularly for short stints).......JQ, Mel, BA, Malik, Dom, etc. Many of the guards at this level handled the ball in HS, directed the offense, and scored in bunches.

Rams are set at the 1 for the foreseeable future........Hyland, Baldwin, Clark (as required).

This time last year we had to listen to a bunch of internet donkeys tell us all that Evans is a natural “two” and that Byrd should run the point.
The donkey or ass (Equus africanus asinus) is a domesticated member of the horse family, Equidae. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African wild ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years.

Reactions: duncanlamb

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
The donkey or ass (Equus africanus asinus) is a domesticated member of the horse family, Equidae. The wild ancestor of the donkey is the African wild ass, E. africanus. The donkey has been used as a working animal for at least 5000 years.
and a mule is a cross between a male donkey and a female horse?

Mar 2, 2014
A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two first generation hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny, which is the offspring of a female donkey and a male horse

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two first generation hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny, which is the offspring of a female donkey and a male horse
We on this board should remember this. Dont wanna get your horses, donkeys, jackasses, mules and hinnies mixed up. Could be a terrible thing.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
1565976946468.gif

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
Not to be forgotten, a brief moment of silence for the 8 Million horses, mules and donkeys killed in WW I. Amazingly not one jackass lost his life, one reason for the proliferation of the species today.

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
I recall the likes of some asking the curry commit was as a walk-on. Same vibes. Now people love curry. It’s just fascinating to hear the rankings do/don’t matter with some recruits but not with others. I see nothing be benefit from hosting and OV visit from anyone, or am I wrong? Honestly curious if there is any downside