2020 transfer news/targets

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
ok, if you think that of all the schools he could have said he was considering the fact that we were in the mix after the season we just had is meaningless I don't give a fudge. thanks though.
We make kid's cut lists all the time. It's not meaningless, but it's also not some sort of indication that we're going to shed off that massive disappointment of a season without any ramifications.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Good trade down candidate. Does he have to sit a year ?
Yes. But this actually might be better than a GT.

I dont see us going to the NCAA even with a GT. Most transfers (even GT's) need a year to get used to a new roster, coach and systsm.

If we can bring in Carlos Curry, we end up 7' 245 athletic specimen with P5 program experience, 1 year of experience working with Coach Scott and mentored by MSS in post play and working with a future roster.

MSS can work with him without fear of his minutes being taken away.

He actually reduces the pressure to find top 100 6'10+" big in 21.

May 4, 2012
Yes. But this actually might be better than a GT.

I dont see us going to the NCAA even with a GT. Most transfers (even GT's) need a year to get used to a new roster, coach and systsm.

If we can bring in Carlos Curry, we end up 7' 245 athletic specimen with P5 program experience, 1 year of experience working with Coach Scott and mentored by MSS in post play and working with a future roster.

MSS can work with him without fear of his minutes being taken away.

He actually reduces the pressure to find top 100 6'10+" big in 21.
No, we will not be a big threat to make the tournament but we need to demonstrate improvement to maintain recruiting. We require another big next season but im good with bumping someone to grab him.
Coming from the SEC he will probably be teaching MSS some new moves.

May 1, 2009
No, we will not be a big threat to make the tournament but we need to demonstrate improvement to maintain recruiting. We require another big next season but im good with bumping someone to grab him.
Coming from the SEC he will probably be teaching MSS some new moves.
We will already have three big next season even if we don't get anyone else

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
So I read here that GT take a year to get used to the new system ...so why does anybody take them?
Interesting

Reactions: RESRam