2020 transfer news/targets

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
"Are we playing the effing Lakers?!"

-Kansas message board, 2011.
Since the NCAA channel on YouTube put up the Kansas game a couple weeks ago, I looked up the old CAAZone boards. They've archived everything (minus the boards of programs who left the CAA, so no ODU/GMU/VCU). I was able to go into the game threads while watching the game. Felt like I was back in 2011.

Reactions: LQuarles

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
and we are not one of his finalists after his transfer, so who cares?
I dont know when he chose his final schools. I just know we had a connection with him in the past. It's reasonable to think we may have called him after he entered the portal. We should every transfer candidate followed on twitter by the coaching staff. It's a good indicator of where we may look.

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
I dont know when he chose his final schools. I just know we had a connection with him in the past. It's reasonable to think we may have called him after he entered the portal. We should every transfer candidate followed on twitter by the coaching staff. It's a good indicator of where we may look.
Not really. The coaches follow a poopload of kids, most never even get an offer.

Posting an update whenever a kid they follow on twitter sneezes was what led to the creation of a separate forum for recruiting in the first place.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Not really. The coaches follow a poopload of kids, most never even get an offer.

Posting an update whenever a kid they follow on twitter sneezes was what led to the creation of a separate forum for recruiting in the first place.
We are talking about following transfers for this.class that may have a relationship with us in this one thread. We aren't going to create another forum for the 2020 class of transfers alone.

Last edited:

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
I can't see us landing a player of this caliber after the dumpster fire season we just had.
Players recruit players and at least two rams have a relationship with him. Now, the questions are does he want to join his buddies and does the coaching staff think he is better than Tre Clark?

This is not a statement of my opinion, which i'll keep to myself at this time but just a representation of the logical questions