2020 transfer news/targets

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
And I hope it will be about our new player.
Honestly, there's not a ton else out there. One thing I'm interested in who his other suitors were at the end. Last info out there (3 weeks old I think) about it has Toledo as the only school that had offered.

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
Like I said, it's kinda sad. Deri was a great player and a great shooter, a 4 year starter, and his reward for that is some jagweed downplaying his accomplishments so he doesn't lose an argument on a forum lol.

Thanks again.

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Ya'll are talking about Deri so I am happy to say that he signed with an agent the other day. I am happy that Deri is doing well.
Did you know De'Riante has the 7th most made 3's in VCU school history? More than Jequan and Rozzell. If he hit 5 more, which he would have likely gotten had he not stepped away from playing, he'd have passed Treveon Graham.

One of his threes that comes to mind recently is that clutch totally not clutch shot he hit with 5s left in the game to tie us up with #17 Tennessee last year. Unfortunately, on the next play Lamonte Turner got free from Marcus Evans and hit a 3 at the buzzer.

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Yeah he heard from those other schools that he might want to consider Toledo
lol. I'm assuming we will hear soon enough who actually offered in his post-commit presser.

I don't really pay much mind to "interest". Especially since it could be something like a coach calling and saying "hey, how tall is that kid?".