2020 transfer news/targets

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I have to say I will disappointed if we don’t get immediate help from the last scholarship...we had a awful year and need help so we don’t start stringing bad seasons together. Cant see this kid being a game changer for us....hope I’m wrong

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
He might take the open scholarship, but that doesn't mean he'll take the last one we'll have for this year. We've averaged 2-3 kids leaving the program every year. I'd expect to see some announcements along those lines in the coming months.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
He might take the open scholarship, but that doesn't mean he'll take the last one we'll have for this year. We've averaged 2-3 kids leaving the program every year. I'd expect to see some announcements along those lines in the coming months.
Good point.

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
You're welcome! Let me know when your ego can take the blow of admitting that 33%>20%. Maybe we can have another fun convo then.
Let me know when 33% shooting from 3 is great.

The guy who spent years making recruiting threads, insulting people, and then having a hissy fit and quitting those threads is really bringing up ego. 😂

Last edited:

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Let me know when 33% shooting from 3 is great.
I will when you let me know how 37.4% shooting for a career is great and 37.4% shooting for a career is good.

The guy who spent years making recruiting threads, insulting people, and then having a hissy fit and quitting those threads is really bringing up ego. 😂

View attachment 8386
Yes, I really am. Specifically, your ego, and how it won't let you give a shred of credit to De'Riante, our 7th all time leading 3 point maker, for being our 7th all time 3 point maker. It's so far under your skin that I know you're wrong, and other people know you're wrong, that you've taken to insulting the kid.

Give it up man, you're just looking like an meanie at this point. It's one thing to be wrong. It happens to all of us. It's another to be wrong, have everyone know it, and refuse to admit it.

May 1, 2009
If the new transfer rule is approved, he would be eligible immediately. Pretty sure that's what VCU is banking on.
Don't know why you say that....he would be the 4th guy on the block......we have MSS, Corey, Ward....and then comes this guy. After next year it would be Ward and Bacon....I think that is what they are banking on.

Reactions: Ramwitch

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
Don't know why you say that....he would be the 4th guy on the block......we have MSS, Corey, Ward....and then comes this guy. After next year it would be Ward and Bacon....I think that is what they are banking on.
MBJ is a big too. Ward, Bacon and MBJ would have unlimited potential together.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I have 0 information one way or another, but I would not be surprised if MSS gt's after getting NBA feedback.
Did you listen to coach's Zoom with Burton today? He had good things to say about Silva and mentioned next year so that would be surprising. I think you might be spitballing on that one.

Reactions: mrgeode

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Did you listen to coach's Zoom with Burton today? He had good things to say about Silva and mentioned next year so that would be surprising. I think you might be spitballing on that one.
Yeah, I have no idea. To my eye, he seemed to be more and more disinterested as the season went on and body language seemed off when he was talking to the coaches. Coupled with him graduating this summer and some comments from his family, just a hunch.

Reactions: SWV