2021 4* top 60 center Roosevelt Wheeler officially visited vcu this past weekend!!

2012Ram

Top Member
Insider
Feb 28, 2013
the coaches never advertise kids they are recruiting as that is an NCAA violation

he posted about being here last week

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN and HBK

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
Is "Not Committed" a wink? Asking for a friend.

And, these were posted last week in an appropriate thread, which I think you replied to @duncanlamb. Are we going to endure posts all year speculating about guys who once played pickup basketball visiting their GFs for the weekend?

Reactions: 2012Ram

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Did you see a big courtside today? Did you get a picture?
Honestly I'd drop a lot more needed pics here but the resize need has plagued me for a LONG time, gotta do surgery on a high resolution pic before posting on this site. I have time and such on my home PC but never on a phone which i don't use so much as to wish to spend all that time editing so I can share on a website, LOL my phone time report came out today I spent 33 ins on a phone last week.

I yelled his name after the game as he was walking up the steps and he immediately looked my way grinned ear to ear and waved, nodded.

At least 6'11" imho. He towered over the crowd around him. I saw canavos speaking wit him at one point.

IMG_6971.JPGIMG_6970.JPGIMG_6969.JPG

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Honestly I'd drop a lot more needed pics here but the resize need has plagued me for a LONG time, gotta do surgery on a high resolution pic before posting on this site. I have time and such on my home PC but never on a phone which i don't use so much as to wish to spend all that time editing so I can share on a website, LOL my phone time report came out today I spent 33 ins on a phone last week.

I yelled his name after the game as he was walking up the steps and he immediately looked my way grinned ear to ear and waved, nodded.

At least 6'11" imho. He towered over the crowd around him. I saw canavos speaking wit him at one point.

View attachment 7698View attachment 7699View attachment 7700
That hand in pictures 2 and 3. Are you waving.hi to wheeler?