Recruiting 2021 Offers

Mar 2, 2014
@Newboy yeah, nothing intelligent to say. Completely ignored what I said. I rest my case.
If mediocre is what you want, mediocre is what you will get. I forgot that you are the smartest poster on the board and I must agree with what you say. I mean if you are happy with the A10, I should all be happy with the A10. I know I get fired up by the likes of LaSalle, Fordman, GMU, and UMass. You probably even have season tickets to all of their home games as well.

PS

I didn't completely ignore what you said just then, i pretty much completely ignore everything you say all the time.

Have a great weekend!

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
@Newboy haha, what a liar.

Michigan - loss
Tennessee - loss
LSU - win
WSU - win, loss
UCF - loss
Purdue - loss
UVA - two losses

Yeah let's jump to the AAC/BE immediately, what could go wrong?

Mar 2, 2014
@Newboy haha, what a liar.

Michigan - loss
Tennessee - loss
LSU - win
WSU - win, loss
UCF - loss
Purdue - loss
UVA - two losses

Yeah let's jump to the AAC/BE immediately, what could go wrong?
Nothing could go wrong. Better recruits, better schedule. What is wrong with that? We just going to disagree on this one, and that is OK.

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
If the A10 is mediocre, how about we start dominating it again first? Let the nice class we just got in shine. What's wrong with that? Last year's team would've struggled in the CAA.

Last edited:

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
Plus most of the A10 is upgrading in recruiting. It's going to be really fun to watch over the coming years. Heck, last season the conference did as well as predicted OOC, better than the season before. I don't mind Fordham and maybe 1 more team leaving though. Every conference has its bottom feeders, but darn. Fordham and East Carolina need to find a conference to join together.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Disagree....there is something to be said about keeping top local talent HOME. VCU needs to go back to being a "destination school" for 4* guys and keeping Wheeler in RVa should be THE priority. Especially when it's a PF/C type...

All the bigs mentioned in my last post including wheeler are 4* bigs racking up Power 5 offers all over the place.

The latest, mading is dam good probably fits vcu better than the rest

Great interview

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

Bossi: There are actually two: four-star small forward Jordan Nesbitt of St. Louis (Mo.) Christian and current three-star (but soon to be rising) shooting guard D’Marco Dunn of Fayetteville (N.C.) Westover. A big and physical wing who is an off-the-dribble playmaker, Nesbitt’s stock has exploded. There was a two-week or so stretch where I got as many calls for information about him as any prospect I’ve ever covered. Alabama, Creighton, Iowa, Mississippi, New Mexico, Seton Hall, Texasand others have offered, but if I had to guess, programs like DePaul, Illinois, Nebraska and St. Louis have put themselves in the best position so far.

As for Dunn, who moved to North Carolina from Arizona this year, the 6-foot-4 scorer has emerged as one of the country’s elite shooters and he’s got some game off the bounce too. North Carolina offered last weekend and it certainly caught Dunn’s attention, but he’s got others from Clemson, Louisville, Marquette, Maryland, Texas, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest to name a few.

Evans: Sam Ayomide, who has seen his recruitment soar within recent weeks. The near 7-footer transferred into The Phelps School and while his film is just getting around to the college masses, it would seem as if they are more than intrigued. He has great size, mobility, production around the basket and upside as a rim-runner, shot blocker and rebounder. Just this month, Illinois, LSU, Providence, TCU, Seton Hall, Virginia Techand Wake Forest have offered. His recruitment is far from over but throw those in with Temple, Texas A&M and VCU offers and what you have is one of the top breakouts this spring.

Reactions: N Mollen