Recruiting 2021 Offers

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Beadle and one of wheeler, mading or Langston Wilson would be a great great class heading into the winter. I think Wilson would be 2 years of eligibility JUCO transfer so he’d join bones, McAllister, etc. would be very big class so Idk if that’d be best
I'd be thrilled. I have started thinking that "class size" is a much less important issue than we think. Chances that all will be here when they graduate (or exhaust eligibility) are getting smaller every year, even if NCAA doesn't adopt some sort of one-free-bite rule. It is surely a strain on the staff to have to recruit a class like this year's incoming class (and kudos for pulling it off) but I would not refuse a player we want just because his class "is already too big."

Anyway, that's what I'll tell MR when he calls for my advice

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
Here's everything about VCU.

VCU: "I recently had a Zoom call with VCU, and I like their plan for me as a player as well. I like what they've been doing lately, and that plays a part."

Beadle has a dozen offers already accumulated, and had told 247Sports that he was hearing most often from St. Louis, UAB and VCU.

He doesn't have a specific time frame for making a final decision yet.

"I'm not exactly sure when, but I think maybe soon," Beadle said. "It's just a mater of me feeling confident with my decision.
"I'm looking for a guard-oriented team that plays at a fast pace, as well as a place that is like family."

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
Also in the comments of another article one of the mods for I think Wake Forest said his sources are saying Beadles could decide as early as this weekend.

Someone else said Wake and Clemson are the top 2 but I don't know if they have reason to believe that or if they are just assuming that since they are ACC schools.

Last edited:

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012

Georgia, Missouri, VCU, Hofstra, East Carolina and DePaul are among the schools recruiting him the hardest.

VCU: “VCU, their pitch is that they think I could come there and be in the rotation immediately as soon as I get on campus. They think I could be an immediate impact player. They think I can score the ball and defend at a high level. They really see me as a two-way player. They just really think that with my skill set, at VCU I will also be able to reach my ultimate goal of the NBA. They think that with their player development, they can help me reach my full potential. VCU is definitely a school that I’m definitely very interested in.”

In terms of his decision, Durugordon says he’s taking in a number of factors, but one stands out among the rest.

“I’m just really big on accountability. I really like when people are noble to their word. That’s really big for me, regardless of basketball,” he said.

Durugordon also mentioned his relationship with the head coach, style of play and school culture as some of the deciding factors in his decision.

Those are the four main things I’m looking at, with No. 1 being accountability,” he said. “That’s definitely one thing I live by.”

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009

Georgia, Missouri, VCU, Hofstra, East Carolina and DePaul are among the schools recruiting him the hardest.

VCU: “VCU, their pitch is that they think I could come there and be in the rotation immediately as soon as I get on campus. They think I could be an immediate impact player. They think I can score the ball and defend at a high level. They really see me as a two-way player. They just really think that with my skill set, at VCU I will also be able to reach my ultimate goal of the NBA. They think that with their player development, they can help me reach my full potential. VCU is definitely a school that I’m definitely very interested in.”

In terms of his decision, Durugordon says he’s taking in a number of factors, but one stands out among the rest.

“I’m just really big on accountability. I really like when people are noble to their word. That’s really big for me, regardless of basketball,” he said.

Durugordon also mentioned his relationship with the head coach, style of play and school culture as some of the deciding factors in his decision.

Those are the four main things I’m looking at, with No. 1 being accountability,” he said. “That’s definitely one thing I live by.”
He's listed as a 6'7" SG....:shock:
Quite a list of schools....and he's a tough kid from NYC, glad we're in the mix

Reactions: Ramdog and WI.Ram10

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
Wilson has also got offers from Georgia, Oregon, Ole Miss, St Johns, VT, SMU, ECU......late bloomer would be a huge pick up

Reactions: Ramlove81