Recruiting 2021 Offers

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Also had Seton Hall and GTown offers
Reynolds' list is getting a ton of attention from GMU and SJU fans. Radio silence here. He's got a higher "rating" on 247 than Gilmore.

Man things have changed around here. Maybe it's because all the recruiting threads are in this ghetto

Reactions: vcugq08

GuardTheArc

Top Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hard to see us taking a PG this year, but what do I know. I do know this: Jamion is going to turn GW around, sooner than later. He's burning it up
1) Almost certainly headed to P5 - likely a Cade Cunningham replacement at Okie.
2) Would love to hear the rationale for/backstory of targeting this kid with underclassmen Ace, Tre, and Bones in the mix already. I’m sure the Baldwin, Clark, and Hyland families would too. Something’s up......especially if he surprisingly commits.
3) GW has arguably the worst facility in the A-10 and perhaps in the country. A total embarrassment. Bernadette clearly has no conference standards for facilities, scheduling, hoop investment, etc. Just collecting her annual salary, a la Yeager (CAA), as she rides out the final stages of her career.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Be still my heart

2. VCU
Some will read this and say that putting VCU in second place is too high. Maybe it is but they have worked him hard and are definitely in the mix. Now, Wheeler has kept things pretty quiet in regards to his recruitment, but nobody could argue against his opportunity to be an impact player. At most, the Rams return one player bigger than 6-foot-8 next season and there’s an argument that nobody else on his list is in more need of a big man.

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Be still my heart

2. VCU
Some will read this and say that putting VCU in second place is too high. Maybe it is but they have worked him hard and are definitely in the mix. Now, Wheeler has kept things pretty quiet in regards to his recruitment, but nobody could argue against his opportunity to be an impact player. At most, the Rams return one player bigger than 6-foot-8 next season and there’s an argument that nobody else on his list is in more need of a big man.
after putting control arms and brake hoses on the wife’s car today (and the test drive checked out), this was an excellent first read!