Recruiting 2021 Offers

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
If all things remain par for the course: Corey graduates, Levi plays and graduates, No one transfers out, and we have 2 slots open what would be our biggest needs for this class?

Fr: 2 slots
So: Ace, Watkins, MBJ, Banks
Jr: Bones, Jmac, Clark, Ward, Medley-Bacon (Arnold)
Sr: Curry, Vince

I say I shooter is very important, but what else? We have a lot of wings, and 3 good handlers. Big man with bacon and Ward?

Last edited:
Reactions: MobileMunchies

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
If all things remain par for the course: Corey graduates, Levi plays and graduates, No one transfers out, and we have 2 slots open what would be our biggest needs for this class?

Fr: 2 slots
So: Ace, Watkins, MBJ, Banks
Jr: Bones, Jmac, Clark, Ward, Medley-Bacon (Arnold)
Sr: Curry, Vince

I say I shooter is very important, but what else? We have a lot of wings, and 3 good handlers. Big man with bacon and Ward?
Rose and Duru and we're done.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Any combo of rose, duru, Wilson, and I like rj Felton a lot
I want to know why a ton of HMs have "interest" in RJ but no one has offered. Sheet is light. Also not sure he can shoot and we need shooters. He's tough, athletic, gets to the rim, rebounds, works hard. Lots to like, but not sure we need another in that mold.

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
I want to know why a ton of HMs have "interest" in RJ but no one has offered. Sheet is light. Also not sure he can shoot and we need shooters. He's tough, athletic, gets to the rim, rebounds, works hard. Lots to like, but not sure we need another in that mold.
He’s been scoring a lot lately. No idea what the competition is. Most AAU is defense-optional