Recruiting 2021 Offers

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Corey Evans predicts mizzu for durugordon. He’s a pretty well established recruit analyst
Yup. They have 2 guards already this class, including a 6'6" wing they took this week. It would be a surprise, but as you say Corey is pretty plugged in and TBH, the pick is going to be a surprise no matter who it is at this point.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
No clue, but I kinda wish they hadn't asked lol.
Through years of posts, I think I have more than established a well-deserved and hard-won reputation for not knowing WTF is going on, and I am sure I could get an overwhelming vote of support here for that proposition.

But I am confident that Felton was like 5th on our wish list at that position. I think he went with ECU because that was the best committable offer he had, and I doubt she is being inundated by Ram fans wanting to know if "we were his second choice." I think (subject to point #1 in this post) that he was told he'd have to wait to see how we fared with a list of others, and he chose (wisely in my view) to take the bird in the hand

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfpack Ram

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Through years of posts, I think I have more than established a well-deserved and hard-won reputation for not knowing WTF is going on, and I am sure I could get an overwhelming vote of support here for that proposition.

But I am confident that Felton was like 5th on our wish list at that position. I think he went with ECU because that was the best committable offer he had, and I doubt she is being inundated by Ram fans wanting to know if "we were his second choice." I think (subject to point #1 in this post) that he was told he'd have to wait to see how we fared with a list of others, and he chose (wisely in my view) to take the bird in the hand
I have to agree with your logic. No way EZU out recruits VCU in men's basketball. Baseball would be a different story, though.

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
I'm old enough to remember when it felt like we had a shot at landing highly coveted recruits.