Recruiting 2021 Offers

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
First Dave Telep, then Evan Daniels, and now today, Corey Evans have moved on to the Pro Basketball ranks as Scouts. Corey is joining the Thunder as an amateur Scout. This is clearly an area that has taken on immense importance of late. Corey was the best recruiting analyst out there. Rivals has lost a good one.

Reactions: 2012Ram

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Nothing super new...But Langston Wilson has over 40 offers at this point...

As much as I'd like for him to choose VCU...I was really struck by this quote

“I’m just taking my time to make sure that I’m making the right decision because this decision could not only affect me and my family now, but could change my family and the aspect of the whole course that my family is and my family is living for generations to come.”

That's a pretty mature and "big picture" way of looking at this...Don't like Texas A&M and Kansas and Seton Hall lurking....

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
So apparently we talk to Thomas every day, so it is obvious he's a priority. A sheet that includes multiple P5 offers. Let's get this kid some SM love. Seriously. Let's get on it.

Reactions: cabell and zackry93

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
So apparently we talk to Thomas every day, so it is obvious he's a priority. A sheet that includes multiple P5 offers. Let's get this kid some SM love. Seriously. Let's get on it.

“I’d like to take an official to VCU, TCU and SMU,” he said. “If I take one to VCU, I would likely take an unofficial to Richmond.”

We definitely seem like one of his favorites (we are also one of 4 schools he has visited virtually). And there's a huge difference between wanting to take an official somewhere and an unofficial. But unfortunately the NCAA extended the dead period to the end of the year so he won't be able to take that visit unless he delays his commitment for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: N Mollen