Recruiting 2021 Offers

Newgate Prison

Top Member
Aug 1, 2012
Zach Hicks (2021) Camden Catholic
Picked up offers from Siena & Temple

Fighting Irish. I help out with their wrestling program and ran cross country with their current coach (ran for their former NJ HOF coach).

Reactions: duncanlamb

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Zach Hicks (2021) Camden Catholic
Picked up offers from Siena & Temple

Fighting Irish. I help out with their wrestling program and ran cross country with their current coach (ran for their former NJ HOF coach).
I found an old wrestling article on the VCU digital archives. I will look for it and tag you in the post when I find it again.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

Efton Reid ’21 – The Steward School (Henrico County, VA): Fresh off of a showing at the yearly ‘Peach Jam’ live period event in North Augusta, SC, the tallest 2021 product in Richmond (at 6’11”) appeared content being back out there with his high school peers. There’s a lot to praise about Reid’s capabilities on the court but I personally enjoy his ‘do what I do best’ approach probably the most. The big guy very rarely ever tries to perform in an area way outside of his range; displaying all of the attributes a coach would desire from a player at his size. He’s arguably the best rebounder in the area, protects the basket, always talks on defense, fights to make himself available on the block, finds others when double-(or triple) teamed, and has a good shooting touch. Reid’s a nightly walking double-double and clearly knows how to control the tempo. His calm demeanor plays a role greater than he might even realize himself. Oh, and it doesn’t matter how many guys a defense sends toward him once he gets the ball on the block, he’ll end up making the right play. The four-star forward is one of those guys you want to root for and will hold even more of a leadership role in the near future, now as an upperclassman.".

I long for the day will can pull in an elite 6'10+ center. Please let it be soon.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012

On top of his three offers [Xavier, Elon, and GA state], Noord said schools like Ole Miss, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Belmont, UAB, Virginia Tech, Seton Hall, VCU, James Madison, and Iowa State have expressed interest his way.

He has plans on visiting a few of those schools as well in the coming months.
“I think I’m going to take a visit to Georgia on the 17th and go to Appalachian State and Winthrop on the 24th and 25th. Virginia Tech, VCU, and James Madison will be during my fall break.”