Recruiting 2021 Offers

Ramball

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
You're already wrong. You said he never really considered us (past tense); that is incorrect.

I think Louisville is the strong favorite now. I don't know how/whether DeLoach impacted Rose's decision.

Hate to be right then.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
since it seems like there is some intriguing evidence (thank you @TampaKAP ) that someone with the letters "ICK" in their name will be committing to VCU soon might as well start the hype train up, required viewing here. ALL ABOARD! 😎

---

Reactions: LQuarles

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
since it seems like there is some intriguing evidence (thank you @TampaKAP ) that someone with the letters "ICK" in their name will be committing to VCU soon might as well start the hype train up, required viewing here. ALL ABOARD! 😎

---

Solid game. Reminds me an an A10 guy from the recent years but I can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: DisplacedRam

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Wheeler announces his decision Nov 16

Someone should let his people know that Freedom Hall in Louisville always smells like farts, seriously....constant fart smell
Also
NC BBQ is the 5th best BBQ after KC/Memphis/Texas/any other iteration that doesn’t involve vinegar
So, somebody tweet that or ‘gram it or whatever

The 804 is calling Rose....let’s answer the call together!!! Roosevelt Wheeler should be a Ram!!!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Someone should let his people know that Freedom Hall in Louisville always smells like farts, seriously....constant fart smell
Also
NC BBQ is the 5th best BBQ after KC/Memphis/Texas/any other iteration that doesn’t involve vinegar

The 804 is calling Rose....let’s answer the call together!!! Roosevelt Wheeler should be a Ram!!!

Freedom Hall is no more. Replaced with the KFC Yum Yum center..which reminds me that I fart alot when I eat an entire bucket of fried chicken.

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
Also

Respect for listing KC first.

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride