Recruiting 2021 Offers

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
thanks. I have given up trying to search for who they are. Sometimes it's their name and other times it's just a moniker that I have never heard of. I wish somewhere on the page there would be an actual name.
Sorry Brad - I've been meaning provide an updated list. I'll try to get update the first page over the weekend.

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Sorry Brad - I've been meaning provide an updated list. I'll try to get update the first page over the weekend.
I was talking about the twitter feed page. There is nowhere on that page that provides their real name.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
I was talking about the twitter feed page. There is nowhere on that page that provides their real name.
It is a common thing. I don't get it either. It is like they don't want you to know who they are.

BallIsLife does this too: tweet out highlight clips that don't say who the he!! the player is. I mean, what's the point?

Reactions: BradRamFan

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
How about if you (anyone) posts something about a player that does not have their name and you know their name, simply write the name below.

Reactions: duncanlamb

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
White said Nelson is getting recruiting interest from VCU and N.C. State, as is Jayem freshman guard Dennis Parker. Landstown’s Donald Hand Jr., a 6-4 sophomore point guard whose father played at UVA, has plenty of recruiting interest. He had 13 points.
Just about everybody is recruiting Wheeler, who is ranked in the top 60 in the junior class by Rivals.com. He had five blocks but just 6 points. He didn’t touch the ball much in the first half before the Justices found him a little more after the break.
“The big fella has got to touch the ball,” White said. "We settled on offense and didn’t dictate a lot like we should have."