Recruiting 2021 Offers

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
more on dunn.

Recruitment Update
Dunn recently picked up an offer from VCU back in November and then added East Carolina not long after and it seems that both programs have been staying in touch.

“Love them both,” he said. “Both have been contacting a lot, just checking in on me and my day. They are just two really solid and quality programs.”

Now up to three offers (VCU, East Carolina, and UTEP), other schools are recognizing Dunn’s potential and are expressing interest as well. Transferring from Arizona, not only are schools around North Carolina coming on strong but west coast programs are continuing to stay in touch as well.

“UNCG came down a couple of weeks ago, had a great talk with them,” Dunn said. “Some schools I’ve talked to from the circuit mostly are west coast schools like Riverside, New Mexico, and BYU; all have contacted me recently.”

Dunn said that UNCG and VCU have been talking about setting up visits soon, while the west coast schools are checking in to see his interest in playing back on that side of the country. He mentioned that there are “some great programs out there (on the west coast)” and that he does enjoy the environment that those programs have to offer.

Right now though, Dunn doesn’t have any visits planned as of yet but his recruitment has just begun. Only a junior, Dunn knows that this is a big season for him and his name should start popping up more around the state of North Carolina.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

WILMINGTON — Nnanna Njoku got the game started in a big way for the top-ranked Sanford Warriors on Jan. 10 at Salesianum. The junior big man slipped behind the Sals’ defense, took a perfect lob from Corey Perkins and slammed down an alley oop just 14 seconds into the game for the quick 2-0 lead. The Warriors would go on to prevail, 61-45, remaining undefeated against Delaware opponents.

Sanford features a lot of height, and they put it to good use against the Sals in front of a spirited sold-out crowd at Father Birkenheuer Gymnasium. Njoku and fellow standout Jyare Davis combined for 32 points against a game Sallies defense.

After a quiet third period, Sanford took a 15-point advantage into the fourth. Davis showed why he will be playing in the Big East Conference with a nice baseline lay-in off the glass. Njoku then shook the backboard and electrified the crowd with a two-handed tomahawk slam.

Njoku led all scorers with 19 points and was likely into double digits in rebounds as well. Davis had 13, and Hassan Perkins finished with 12. The Warriors (5-3) remained unbeaten against Delaware opponents and host Tower Hill on Tuesday at 5:15 p.m.

Nanna went nuts!!!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
i want nnanna!!! my new :Dbig man obsession for this coming year!!

he's more like 6'8 than 6'10...but he plays BIG..so.much JR reid in this kid!!!

explosive, physical..his jumpshot is smooth..his blocks!!!

Reactions: N Mollen

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
i want nnanna!!! my new :Dbig man obsession for this coming year!!

he's more like 6'8 than 6'10...but he plays BIG..so.much JR reid in this kid!!!

explosive, physical..his jumpshot is smooth..his blocks!!!
As someone who has interacted with JR on and off the court in high school and after, let’s hope there are several ways that he is not like him

Jan 18, 2014

nnanna at witchita [email protected]&@&#*!!!!

@N Mollen

can anybody with a rivals acct read the article and tell me his top 5 schools so far???

pls rams..pls rams🙏
Special offer, 1 month for 1 dollar. Sign up and let us know!