Recruiting 2021 Offers

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

giphy.gif

BGDragoon80

Insider
Can some please help me understand why high level recruits commit to Will Wade after the story and tape recording were released? Another question is how can a parent of a high level recruit still believe Will Wade recruiting pitch? Lastly does anyone still think he offering $$$ as part of his recruiting pitch?

zackry93

Elite Member
Insider
Can some please help me understand why high level recruits commit to Will Wade after the story and tape recording were released? Another question is how can a parent of a high level recruit still believe Will Wade recruiting pitch? Lastly does anyone still think he offering $$$ as part of his recruiting pitch?
He's still offering money is the answer to all of your questions

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Until he actually suffers consequences for his actions (which, at this rate, will probably happen in 37 years), he’s more or less free to keep doing what he’s doing.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Reid answered the question. He believes wade is best guy to help him to get to the nba.