Recruiting 2021 Offers

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I just don't get the allure of WW nor LSU. Yeah it is close to new orleans but if that is the allure then Tulane ought to be a super power program. Perhaps it is facilities but other power schools have great facilities. WW - 2 ncaa appearances in 4 years with one sweet 16, 3 years ago plus an NIT.....Mike Rhoades.....2 NCAA appearances (unfortunately 1st round exits, 1 due to covid). WW has garnered multiple major headlines regarding possible improprieties along with FBI possibly investigation still ongoing. I guess SEC is an allure

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I just don't get the allure of WW nor LSU. Yeah it is close to new orleans but if that is the allure then Tulane ought to be a super power program. Perhaps it is facilities but other power schools have great facilities. WW - 2 ncaa appearances in 4 years with one sweet 16, 3 years ago plus an NIT.....Mike Rhoades.....2 NCAA appearances (unfortunately 1st round exits, 1 due to covid). WW has garnered multiple major headlines regarding possible improprieties along with FBI possibly investigation still ongoing. I guess SEC is an allure
tenor.gif

Mercury

Elite Member

Wade is a natural salesman who is flaunting cash and SEC basketball to players. It's not a big mystery why people want to send their kids to play for him.

2012Ram

Elite Member
Can some please help me understand why high level recruits commit to Will Wade after the story and tape recording were released? Another question is how can a parent of a high level recruit still believe Will Wade recruiting pitch? Lastly does anyone still think he offering $$$ as part of his recruiting pitch?
Plenty of people don't care whatsoever that Wade likely paid players. I'd imagine many college athletes and their parents are among that group.

Newboy

Elite Member
I know of a few posters over on the UR board that would love to have this problem.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
All kidding aside...its irresponsible to perpetuate the narrative that Efton Reid and his family took money from Will Wade.

By all accounts Efton Reid is an honest hard working kid who doesnt deserve to have his reputation impugned by a bunch of circumstantial speculation with no proof. Just alot of innuendo..

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
All kidding aside...its irresponsible to perpetuate the narrative that Efton Reid and his family took money from Will Wade.

By all accounts Efton Reid is an honest hard working kid who doesnt deserve to have his reputation impugned by a bunch of circumstantial speculation with no proof. Just alot of innuendo..
I wasn't kidding

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

There’s tons of proof. Wade just hasn’t been punished.

SWV

Elite Member

I assume any kid Wade gets has been paid in one way or another. He’s a cheater. Why would he NOT have paid a five-star? Plus, there are lots of people in the orbit of players who could be paid.