Recruiting 2021 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
I haven't said anything about Reid. I dont care if he or his family took money nor would I view it as a moral failure if they did.

One thing I can agree with though is that this is beyond you, since you think there is some massive delta between:
  • You trashing a player we were recruiting on here because you think he is not good enough to play basketball for

Oh please. Yoy are the last person to talk about "trashing".

By your standards. How many players have you trashed while they WERE PLAYING ON THE TEAM!.

Tyler Maye
Lew Djonkim
PJ Byrd
Marquell Fraser.

That's only the players off i can name the top of head.

And i sure as H$ll not going to apologize for questioning a prospective player like coleman's abilities when there isnt any evidence that he is going to improve the front line.

Are you seriously going to tell me is that coleman is better than any other of the remaing players?

Coleman is NOT better than Williams, Ward, Stockard and Sadeen.

Not when he played 90 minutes during the season averaging 1.2 ppg, 1.0 rpg on the worst Duke Team since 1984 in coach K's first year.

I'll show my loyalty to the current players on the team before I drink the koolaid on fulfill some fanbase fantasy that doesnt help the team in any way.

Last edited:

2012Ram

Elite Member
Oh please. Yoy are the last person to talk about "trashing".

By your standards. How many players have you trashed while they WERE PLAYING ON THE TEAM!.

Tyler Maye
Lew Djonkim
PJ Byrd
Marquell Fraser.

That's only the players off i can name the top of head.

And i sure as H$ll not going to apologize for questioning a prospective player like coleman's abilities when there isnt any evidence that he is going to improve the front line.

Are you seriously going to tell me is that coleman is better than any other of the remaing players?

Coleman is NOT better than Williams, Ward, Stockard and Sadeen.

Not when he played 90 minutes during the season averaging 1.2 ppg, 1.0 rpg on the worst Duke Team since 1984 in coach K's first year.

I'll show my loyalty to the current players on the team before I drink the koolaid on fulfill some fanbase fantasy that doesnt help the team in any way.
Henry Coleman would dunk on Efton Reid so hard that Wade would immediately have to void the check he wrote to Reid's parents