2022 A10 Conference Schedule Pairings

BigE

Elite Member
OTHER FOLK GOING TO CHICAGO WITH US NEXT SEASON.
FWRJQo1WYAMuD1y

VCU Heel

Elite Member
This is probably the best they could have hoped for. All of our home/away series should be Q1 when we play away and Loyola will most likely be another Q1. If we have a good OOC schedule we could be one of the top teams in the net.
I kind of doubt the A10 will have 6 top 75 teams (4 H/A teams, Loyola, and us). I would guess that out of those 5 away games 2-3 maaaaybe 4 will be Q1.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Happy about this as well! We all know what happened last time the Rams came out here to Chicago.

Gentile Arena is small, but I believe they just upgraded it. Not spectacular, but neat little place.
I’m hoping this can help us get our foot in the door with some Chicago area recruits in the coming years.

buckwheat

Elite Member
I’m hoping this can help us get our foot in the door with some Chicago area recruits in the coming years.
That would be nice. There are some big time ballers out this way.

Speaking of a Chicago (NU) connection, UNC is gonna love Pete Nance. I saw a lot of him and he can flat out play.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
That would be nice. There are some big time ballers out this way.

Speaking of a Chicago (NU) connection, UNC is gonna love Pete Nance. I saw a lot of him and he can flat out play.
Yeah. Nance might be a bigger addition for UNC this season than Brady Manek was last season. With everyone coming back, adding Nance, Puff Johnson hopefully being healthy, and adding a few really good recruits, UNC should be extremely good this year. Clear preseason #1.

Ramcounter

Elite Member
Happy about this as well! We all know what happened last time the Rams came out here to Chicago.

Gentile Arena is small, but I believe they just upgraded it. Not spectacular, but neat little place.
Any idea how easy it is to get from Midway to there without a car?

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Any idea how easy it is to get from Midway to there without a car?
There is a CTA (Chicago "L") Red Line station right next to the arena - take the Orange Line train from Midway to Roosevelt, then transfer to the Red Line there and take that to Loyola. It's a pretty long train ride according to Google, though.

buckwheat

Elite Member
There is a CTA (Chicago "L") Red Line station right next to the arena - take the Orange Line train from Midway to Roosevelt, then transfer to the Red Line there and take that to Loyola. It's a pretty long train ride according to Google, though.
Correct, but….Word to the wise. Don’t do this at night. That’s not a part of Chicago you’ll want to tour.

Best bet is to just avoid Midway if you can, especially if you are heading anywhere north of the city (And Loyola is about as far north as you can get without hitting Evanston).

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Correct, but….Word to the wise. Don’t do this at night. That’s not a part of Chicago you’ll want to tour.

Best bet is to just avoid Midway if you can, especially if you are heading anywhere north of the city (And Loyola is about as far north as you can get without hitting Evanston).
Visiting for the first time next month (work half the week, then a few days off and the weekend for sightseeing). I'd appreciate any recommendations.

buckwheat

Elite Member
Visiting for the first time next month (work half the week, then a few days off and the weekend for sightseeing). I'd appreciate any recommendations.
Where exactly are you going to be?