2022 Atlantic 10 Baseball Tournament

DNB

Elite Member
So who do want to win this game-Richmond or Davidson?

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member
Heck yeah! Great game by our Rams. I sure could use a little more cowbell;) Let’s bring home the trophy after a W tomorrow.

DNB

Elite Member
Who we have available on the bump:
3 days rest
Campbell Ellis-pitched 4 innings
Hungate-pitched 3 innings
Masloff-pitched 2 innings
2 days rest
Furman-5 innings
Delane-2 innings
Wilson-2 innings
Cannot see any of these giving us more than an inning.
Same with the guys who threw today.

DNB

Elite Member
I am going to clutter this board, but just feel like talking baseball (and Rams are doing better than my pirates. Some thoughts and not particularly deep ones):
1. I think our out of conference schedule has paid off in the long run. We are more battle tested than the rest of the A10.
2. I think this shows in not just how we are playing but in the rising batting averages of our starters
3. The team has come together with one star playing like the mvp that he is and the supporting cast doing their jobs.
4. Despite my disappointment and criticisms early in the year the team has performed very similar to last year. At the end of the A10 tourney last year we had an overall record of 37-14...right now 39-18. Had a similar number of wins against quality opponents. The main difference in stats would be ending last year with an r pi of31 while at this juncture it is 55.
5. This Richmond-Davidson game is going well for us-high scoring, a lot of pitches being thrown. Just need it to go in to extra innings.