Recruiting 2022 Offers

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Did I miss the part of the article where he talks about VCU? He talked about Penn St, Miami and Georgia.
Nope, and there's no mention of Oweh visiting VCU in the Twittersphere, either, just that we offered him.

Uncle Duncan has a wilder imagination than my 5 year old

The middle sentence in that paragraph in the article says the following.

The 6-foot-4, 180 pound shooting guard recently took a visit to Penn State and will take an official visit to Miami the weekend of June 26th and will also take visits to Georgia, Stanford, and VCU at some point.

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
!He talked In some detail about those three schools, coach, facility , etc., in the article. Does not mention VCU in the article. Come on man!
I suspect the writer asked him specifically about those schools. We don't have a 247 presence; they do.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Don't usually like these comparisons, but here goes anyway. Looks a lot like Vince Williams in high school, smooth to the point you don't think he's moving very quickly until you see he's passing others on the court, big body for a young man that age. Can't tell much more from a high light video.
Take a look at his twitter page if you can. I'm not very good at down loading some of the stuff here, but this young man looks legit. He has a really nice three point stroke catch and shoot or off the dribble and step back, finishes around the basket with a soft touch, has good handles, is athletic and is a big 6'6" (think somewhere between a Burgess and Mo). Has some lower major offers, we're his first high mid-major offer. I'll bet he has more to come.

Last edited: