Recruiting 2022 Offers

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
duncanlamb appears to be a VCU fan who's putting time and effort into keeping the rest of us informed, so what's up with all the critical comments about his posts?
He is a lot like the rest of the internet, a lot of information some of which is accurate some of which is not and a fair amount of sensationalism. As long as you look at his post with that in mind all is fine. If you are looking for true journalistic values, you are bound to be disappointed. I am guessing he is not a journalist but heck a lot of people that are paid journalist wouldn't know journalistic values if they hit them in the face

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
duncanlamb appears to be a VCU fan who's putting time and effort into keeping the rest of us informed, so what's up with all the critical comments about his posts?

Duncanlamb burner account identified

What?

He is a lot like the rest of the internet, a lot of information some of which is accurate some of which is not and a fair amount of sensationalism. As long as you look at his post with that in mind all is fine. If you are looking for true journalistic values, you are bound to be disappointed. I am guessing he is not a journalist but heck a lot of people that are paid journalist wouldn't know journalistic values if they hit them in the face

What is all this??

Back to my post above. Do ANY of you have rivals access. If so, can you please access rivals and review the donald hand zoom interview embedded in the tweet below. See if hand mentions anything new on his vcu visit coming this friday??? Would definitely appreciate it

Thx.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
No. Just the rivals article about Hand. I dont have rivals. I have access to the 247 article on buchanen, it states Buchanen has a visit in the works with VCU.
sorry my question wasn't clear. It seemed weird that he was setting up an unofficial AND an official at the same time. I've never heard of that

Reactions: VCU74

TampaKAP

Top Member
Insider
Apr 21, 2009
What is all this??
Let me break it down.

• Are you a journalist ? I am guessing now and as such you should not be held to the same expectations of a journalist
  • The entire internet is a collection of truth's, half truths and false information. Your post are representative of the internet

NO swipes at you or what you post just answering a previous post

Reactions: rampart

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Let me break it down.

• Are you a journalist ? I am guessing now and as such you should not be held to the same expectations of a journalist
  • The entire internet is a collection of truth's, half truths and false information. Your post are representative of the internet

NO swipes at you or what you post just answering a previous post

Can you help me with the Hand zoom interview on rivals?