Recruiting 2022 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

If you have instagram...you have to watch these justyn fernandez clips from today. Dude is insanely talented

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

The Philly Pride wasn’t able to take down Team Thrill, but it was hard not to be impressed by their scoring wing Daniel Skillings. The 6-foot-5 2022 wing from Philadelphia (Pa.) Roman Catholic showed off some serious tools and potential. He was draining contested jumpers from deep, he got to the rim and he caused a lot of problems. He’s only got a couple of years of organized basketball under his belt so he’s just scratching the surface. He’s picked offers from Cincinnati, Georgia, Miami, NC State, Providence, Rhode Island, Temple and VCU among others and is contending for national rankings.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

I have been getting a lot of calls. Rhode Island has been talking to me. They actually offered me. VCU is talking to me. They offered, too. University of Miami, Georgia, Florida, Clemson… those schools.”

ON POTENTIAL AUGUST VISITS

“I’m going to visit a lot of my colleges and show love to the schools that have been texting, FaceTiming and coming to my games. My recruitment is still totally open, though.”