Recruiting 2022 Offers

vcu_baum

Elite Member
If vcu ends up having anyone transfer after this season (I think we’ll have at least one), they need to go after Yann Farell! He’s friends with Fermin and they played on the same AAU team. he’s a Uber athletic high energy 6’7” PF with great handles for his size and has good 3 point shot. VCU has offered him but it looks like there hasn’t been any update on his recruitment lately! He’s a 4⭐️ and watching his highlights he fits our style of play!

Attachments

• 0319F1F9-0B1E-4674-9FFF-A01844ECD0E9.jpeg
    0319F1F9-0B1E-4674-9FFF-A01844ECD0E9.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 8

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Imagine three 4 star recruits joining the boys. Just to catch up, we currently are done with 2022 recruiting minus a transfer?
Yes. Someone must transfer (and Vince/Curry don’t use their extra Covid year) for us to sign someone else.

I would think 1-2 transfers would be likely whether we sign someone or not. It happens almost every year. And there are 3-4 guys that might decide they want more playing time than they’re likely to get here.

VCU Mucc

Elite Member
Yes. Someone must transfer (and Vince/Curry don’t use their extra Covid year) for us to sign someone else.

I would think 1-2 transfers would be likely whether we sign someone or not. It happens almost every year. And there are 3-4 guys that might decide they want more playing time than they’re likely to get here.
I like both Vince and Curry. So would not be upset if they stayed. If I had to pick one of the two, I'm picking Vince. I remember Curry's freshman year, watching spurts of offense and thinking, this guy is going to be a problem for opponents. Unfortunately, have not seen the high ceiling growth I thought.

If I have to predict someone to transfer - I think Banks might be looking for a better playing opportunity for his Junior year. That being said, I am no expert. What are your thoughts?

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I like both Vince and Curry. So would not be upset if they stayed. If I had to pick one of the two, I'm picking Vince. I remember Curry's freshman year, watching spurts of offense and thinking, this guy is going to be a problem for opponents. Unfortunately, have not seen the high ceiling growth I thought.

If I have to predict someone to transfer - I think Banks might be looking for a better playing opportunity for his Junior year. That being said, I am no expert. What are your thoughts?
I have a couple people in mind that might transfer, but I don’t want to use names on a public message board.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member

Curry is NOT an option!!!!!!!!! He has reached his ceiling and it is the roof.