Recruiting 2022 Offers

Jan 15, 2020
it's probably just some fan of another team trolling Tori. people hate her on twitter
I mean anyone who follows the situation sees the 💩 talking go back and forth with her instigating a fair amount of it. Pretty sure Dayton fans have a dartboard with her on it at this point. My bud and I have gone to Dayton for games and they have extremely nice to us. I wouldn’t advise her to go probably though 😂.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Any inside information that we are recruiting him? Also with 3 available openings, right? Two seniors , Corey and Levi, and Tre leaving, does he fill a position need? I would love to have him since his dad is VCU royalty.
What I have heard, 3d hand, is that he and his fam have decided to do a PG year. He's a crazy athlete (naturally) but he knows that he has a lot to work on to reach his full potential. We are "monitoring" I think is the best way to put it.

Does remind you of his old man though, doesn't he?

Reactions: MobileMunchies
Apr 9, 2015
What I have heard, 3d hand, is that he and his fam have decided to do a PG year. He's a crazy athlete (naturally) but he knows that he has a lot to work on to reach his full potential. We are "monitoring" I think is the best way to put it.

Does remind you of his old man though, doesn't he?
Thank you. Yes he does. It also sounds like the type of players we recruit. Players with crazy athleticism, length, and potential with a high ceilings. Players not 4 or 5 stars. H. Ward and Jamir were under the radar. Jalen D seems like another one. Coach seems to find these types of players.

Reactions: MobileMunchies