Recruiting 2022 Offers

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
haha, yep...great friend of mine...played against him in HS...good friends at VCU...been tight ever since. Great family. He's as big a Ram fan as you'll find.

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Reactions: RAMification

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009

Jalal Mckie..not offered but jamal brunt is following him

High school playoffs are taking place all over the country, and that’s usually a good place for prospects to establish themselves for college coaches. But with college coaches not being allowed on the road right now, evaluations are limited to livestreams. When the dead period is lifted, one prospect I expect to see have his stock rise quickly is Jalal McKie out of Georgia.

I watched the 6-foot-5 junior wing play on Tuesday night against 2022 five-star point guard

Scoot Henderson
. McKie’s team took the loss, but he showed the type of ability that has me thinking he’ll soon be a hot commodity. He scored 31 points and scored it at all three levels. He has great length and he’s a really instinctive player. He has one of the smoothest jumpers and really good touch in the mid-range and around the basket,

His recruitment has been fairly slow so far, but there has been some action. He mentioned interest from Florida State, Georgia, Georgia State, VCU, UCF and Lehigh so far. I’d expect that list to expand throughout the next several months and into his senior year.