2022 Offseason

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
scared off the recruiting trolls from this thread.
Oh that'll never happen, where else could they go to take cheap stabs at people they know will get offended? But it is good seeing a sock stuffed in some people's mouths without having to DO it. I love it here. Love my team. Love my fellow Ram LOVERS, but soo truthfully here, Every day and night there's prime opportunity to serve up plates of steaming hot crow on Ramnation dot com.
This stat revelation is a whole order of all-u-can-eat BBQ crow ribs.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
With all the new people on the team, and perhaps some rust from our previously injured players, I expect us to have our highs and lows similar to last season. Just hope that by the end of the season we get just a touch higher than this past season.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
With all the new people on the team, and perhaps some rust from our previously injured players, I expect us to have our highs and lows similar to last season. Just hope that by the end of the season we get just a touch higher than this past season.
It will definitely be tough to replace Vince, Curry, and Ward. If everyone is healthy to start the season we should be able to get off to a better start then we did last season though. Covid also killed a lot of our momentum last season, cost us 2 home game opportunities in the OOC schedule, took away all of our byes in A10 play, and seemed to affect some players long term. There are always some injuries and often untimely ones, but if we can start the season healthy and avoid any season ending injuries that would be huge.