2022 Offseason

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
My simple answer, they needed two basketballs. In other words, they didn't work as a team. Each player had their own personal basketball agenda.

Seabron has no outside shot. State would take a lead in games and then blow it away in the second half. Not a lot of team ball played this last year. They should have fired Keatts after the season versus giving him one more year. His recruiting has been suspect lately. He did part ways with James Johnson after the season, but he had a ton of players to replace after the season.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
@Natty suggested on Twitter that Rhoades have a camp for people over 40 and even though I'm 37 I'd definitely be up for that (I have the chronic back pain of a 40 year old! :lol:).
If only we could get an OFL (Old Fart League) we could enforce PBYY (Play Before You Yap) for Couch Coaches. In addition to so many things in the realm of putting their money where their mouths are, I'd just love to see how many free throws they'd make.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
If only we could get an OFL (Old Fart League) we could enforce PBYY (Play Before You Yap) for Couch Coaches. In addition to so many things in the realm of putting their money where their mouths are, I'd just love to see how many free throws they'd make.
Golf isn't my speed but the school could write their own check if it meant I could sponsor people on here to go to one of Mike's camps.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
LOL now we got GM reading our forums stealing downright stupid arse ideas. They took this sht idea and made it a thing, in 9 minutes?!