2022 Offseason

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
I know this is a basketball thread but this is to awesome to keep out of the main forum!!

I'm so psyched I need to pull out my breakfast at Wimbledon music.

Where do we watch this?!!! I need to go into my garage and find my wooden racket and then make some tea with crumpets in preparation for this match!!

She and my daughter were in CSL together this year.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Let’s be honest if there’s a program to be the first to break through tennis has absolutely paid their dues. Do it Rams!
I'm definitely going to try to catch those matches, which are available for free at these links (hat tip to @VCUPepBandRules and @VRam):

Paola Exposito Diaz-Delgado plays at 1:30 while the Bertimon brothers play at 3:00.

VCUPepBandRules

Elite Member
I'm definitely going to try to catch those matches, which are available for free at these links (hat tip to @VCUPepBandRules and @VRam):

Paola Exposito Diaz-Delgado plays at 1:30 while the Bertimon brothers play at 3:00.
Glad to help! As I mentioned in The Official VCU Men's and Women's Tennis Thread, this has been the most tennis that I've watched my entire life, and I think I'm starting to like it 😉

...at least I finally understand the scoring system now...

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Has the 130pm match not started yet? Can't seem to find the stream on the tennis.one site.

VCUPepBandRules

Elite Member
I still don't see it, I think they're waiting for another match to finish.
I'm not at all impressed with Tennis ONE's broadcast of these matches as they've seemed glitchy. For example, during the doubles match a few days ago it was moved indoors part of the way because of weather, and the score on the screen was still stuck representing the original court, and the stat-broadcaster was flashing between the two courts for the same match...