2022 Offseason

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
much better than just numbers. Bonnies was the only surprise to me but i think NY had particular "policies" regarding attendance that may have factored in as well
LoChi only pulling 65% not far at all removed from a Final Four is the biggest surprise for me

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
LoChi only pulling 65% not far at all removed from a Final Four is the biggest surprise for me
The city of Chicago had strict COVID protocols during much of the basketball season. Proof of vaccination was required. Up until January, Loyola allowed unvaccinated people to enter Gentile Arena if they provided evidence of a negative test up to 72 hours beforehand, but that went away in January.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
The city of Chicago had strict COVID protocols during much of the basketball season. Proof of vaccination was required. Up until January, Loyola allowed unvaccinated people to enter Gentile Arena if they provided evidence of a negative test up to 72 hours beforehand, but that went away in January.
Ahh well that would certainly help explain it then. That is a momentum killer.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
FZ47yO8WQAAlt_C

Are we about to go back and forth about how attendance is calculated now? I hope not.

No point. We already know numbers are fudged a bit. As long as tickets are sold it doesn’t matter if people are there. That’s why Saxon Shoe sell outs had plenty of 75% full nights but it didn’t matter as far as affecting the sell out. I’m kind of glad that promo stopped. The CAA sell out streak was fun for record reasons. Then they turned into a corporate advertisement.