2022 Offseason

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
No point. We already know numbers are fudged a bit. As long as tickets are sold it doesn’t matter if people are there. That’s why Saxon Shoe sell outs had plenty of 75% full nights but it didn’t matter as far as affecting the sell out. I’m kind of glad that promo stopped. The CAA sell out streak was fun for record reasons. Then they turned into a corporate advertisement.
Yeah, I have seen all of this talked about for years.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Love the size here.
6-4 G
6-5 G
6-5 G
6-6 SF
6-6 SG/SF
6-7 SF
6-7 SG/SF
6-8 (240!!) PF
6-8 PF
6-9 PF
6-10 PF
It's great to see that size isn't going to be much of an issue for us. Not too long ago we were basically playing small ball all the time.

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
FZ47yO8WQAAlt_C
Before you guys start with the inevitable height/weight debates, they were all carried over from last season or imported from the information we had available when they signed. We'll be checking measurements during some combine testing in September, so there will be some changes.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Before you guys start with the inevitable height/weight debates, they were all carried over from last season or imported from the information we had available when they signed. We'll be checking measurements during some combine testing in September, so there will be some changes.
Is there an August Coach's Show coming down the pike or did that happen already?

VCU Heel

Elite Member
It's great to see that size isn't going to be much of an issue for us. Not too long ago we were basically playing small ball all the time.
We’re definitely going to be a long team next year. The combined height of some of our lineups might be the most that we’ve ever put on the floor at once. Size may technically be an accurate word to use, but outside of Johns we won’t have a lot of heft or strength in the post. Lots of long but trim guys. Luckily, we won’t go up against a ton of opponents that have a combination of height, strength, and skill in the post, especially in conference play.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Friday night is takeout night at my house. I ordered from Chiante because Frank (the owner) is the man. They have been on vacation in Italy. Anyway, he is a big VCU fan. Frank was his usual frantic self in the kitchen but he yelled....Coach Rhoades was in here the other day and he said that he has a really good team this year. Then I yelled...Let's Go!!!! Everyone in the restaurant looked up and Frank laughed.

Enjoy your dinner everyone.

Last edited:

Mercury

Elite Member
Friday night is takeout night at my house. I ordered from Chiante because Frank (the owner) is the man. They have been on vacation in Italy. Anyway, he is a big VCU fan. Frank was his usual frantic self in the kitchen but he yelled....Coach Rhoades was in here the other day and he said that he has a really good team this year. Then I yelled...Let's Go!!!! Everyone in the restaurant looked up and Frank laughed.

Enjoy your dinner everyone\.

I’ll have to try it next weekend. Just moved back here. Deep Run Roadhouse tonight for us

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Very good but do not sleep on Deep Run Roadhouse.
I’ve had both. ZZQ is much better than Deep Run… and it’s much better than Mission (will need eat at their restaurant ever) and Bill & Ned’s and Alamo.