2022 Offseason

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I’ve had both. ZZQ is much better than Deep Run… and it’s much better than Mission (will need eat at their restaurant ever) and Bill & Ned’s and Alamo.
I mean you are saying it is much better but you are no Bobby Flay.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Why are you putting this crap on the message board and trying to start something between othe

Noo...it's just sports.. i don't take it that seriously
....I had one older brother who went to tech and another uva. They both told each joke's about each other schools to each other face at the family dinner table...they both knew it was in fun..I really didn't think it was that big a deal..

I'll take it off...I really didn't think of it that way.

It's gone...I am sorry..I should thought before i posted...

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Don’t try to apply logic to his actions, it just doesn’t work.
Sorry, just my upbringing. I grew in a family where people who vastly different views on various subjects from religion, sports and politics..we got into debates over dinner every day...no one..I mean no one got upset and stopped talking to one another...no one took it seriously. Period...it still that way now when ever we get together..

Mercury

Elite Member
Sorry, just my upbringing. I grew in a family where people who vastly different views on various subjects from religion, sports and politics..we got into debates over dinner every day...no one..I mean no one got upset and stopped talking to one another...no one took it seriously. Period...it still that way now when ever we get together..

But this isn’t the dinner table. It’s a thread for news about the Vcu basketball off-season news. We have an off topic forum for off topic banter.