2022 Offseason

VCU74

Elite Member
It's been a long time since I've been there. I'll have to get back. I do miss The Forest in Westover Hills. They had a cheesesteak that would have been right at home on South Street in Philly. Also, the clientele was great for people watching. The "tooth to person" ratio was shockingly low.
darn… now I’m hungry.
Forest bonus(?): if you were a smoker odds are you wouldn’t have to light your own, could get all the nicotine from everyone around you.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Was The Forest the place on Forest Hill Ave where the dialysis center is now? Or maybe the Walgreens is where it was.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Was The Forest the place on Forest Hill Ave where the dialysis center is now? Or maybe the Walgreens is where it was.
It is across from the new Stella's Market and Blanchard's Coffee although The Forest is closed.. I used to go there after working the night shift at WWBT. You had to go outside to what was like an outhouse to use the restroom.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
It is across from the new Stella's Market and Blanchard's Coffee although The Forest is closed.. I used to go there after working the night shift at WWBT. You had to go outside to what was like an outhouse to use the restroom.
The I don’t know what the place was that we used to go to. It was on the other side of Forest Hill Ave a little ways up the street. We used to love whatever that place was.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
O'Toole's?
No. Not that far up the road. Same block. The corner of Forest Hills and Westover Hills where the dialysis center and Walgreens are. It’s been torn down and replaced with one of those buildings. Went there a good bit between 2005-2007, but can’t remember what it was to save my life.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
No. Not that far up the road. Same block. The corner of Forest Hills and Westover Hills where the dialysis center and Walgreens are. It’s been torn down and replaced with one of those buildings. Went there a good bit between 2005-2007, but can’t remember what it was to save my life.
I worked over on the side of town for over 15 years and I do not for the life of me remember a place on the corner where Walgreens is located. I used to play pool across the street from O'Toole's and there was an Italian place next to it.