2022 Offseason

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
This whole Jamir playing discussion is all if’s. No different from if we closed both Davidson games or if didn’t get blasted by 30 at home, etc. If Butler didn’t suddenly go “NBA Jam “he’s on fire” we probably have a national championship. We can’t simply say inserting one player would have totaled changed our historically bad offense.
Last time I checked this was a message board and what ifs become facts.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
get me in the building and I will stream it
giphy.gif

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I just moved to Dayton after 2 years in Texas. My wife is working at Wright Patterson Airforce Base. Moved in last week and need to start exploring. Anyone know where VCU sits in the arena. I've never been to a game at Dayton. Also need to meet up with any VCU fans in town and figure out the good places for VCU fans.
I'm living in Trotwood, opposite side of town, probably for another year. Welcome to town! Always good to have more Rams!
I don't get over that part of town often, but would always like to see a fellow Ram fan.
UD Arena is a great college basketball venue, like the Stu, but bigger. I'm planning on going when VCU comes to town with a friend who's a UD fan. Still hoping to see some Rams.
We will be going to the Air Force museum at WrightPat with family coming for Thanksgiving.
PM me some time. The Dayton area is a patch work of small town that used to be mostly farming communities. So, there will be a lot of Fall Festival type of things coming up if you are interested in that kind of thing. Night life, probably more around Wright Pat than my part of town. Oregon District near downtown is probably the best known.
PM me some time if you want.

Last edited:

RAM_IT

Elite Member
This whole Jamir playing discussion is all if’s. No different from if we closed both Davidson games or if didn’t get blasted by 30 at home, etc. If Butler didn’t suddenly go “NBA Jam “he’s on fire” we probably have a national championship. We can’t simply say inserting one player would have totaled changed our historically bad offense.

It's a pretty safe "what if". Jamir is a big time impact player and very versatile. It wasn't just him either, 3 quality players had horrible injuries that changed the whole rotation. We had a couple young guys who will take steps up and a couple who may not have been as locked in as this year's group. Its going to be a fun season.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Turnover Rate (TORate): This is the percentage of personal possessions used on turnovers. It can be highly dependent on context. Players that do little passing or dribbling (i.e. spot-up shooters) will have an artificially deflated TO%.