2022 Offseason

ramluvr99

Insider
I missed this, worth a listen.
5:50 am I missing something? Robbie says we will most likely play Pitt after Arizona state, why would this be the case? you ask me were gonna run through Arizona state and then run through michagan.

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Friends with j Nunn on Snapchat and he posted a clip of himself dunking in practice. Besides the point. These were the lineups in the scrimmage.

Black:
Ace
Nunn
Fats
Tobi
Johns

Gold:
Zeb
Banks
Kern
Jamir
Deloach

wonder if this is the starters vs second unit or if they mixed them up. I assumed Jamir would start but maybe not right away with his knee. Also thought deloach would start. What do y’all think?

Friends with j Nunn on Snapchat and he posted a clip of himself dunking in practice. Besides the point. These were the lineups in the scrimmage.

Black:
Ace
Nunn
Fats
Tobi
Johns

Gold:
Zeb
Banks
Kern
Jamir
Deloach

wonder if this is the starters vs second unit or if they mixed them up. I assumed Jamir would start but maybe not right away with his knee. Also thought deloach would start. What do y’all think?
my first reaction is does this make Shriver and Fermin part of the third team? my second reaction is never over-react to early pre- season stuff
go rams

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

Black:
Ace
Nunn
Fats
Tobi
Johns

Gold:
Zeb
Banks
Kern
Jamir
Deloach

They must have mixed them up because I imagine Jamir will start.

Mr. X

Elite Member
Insider

Black:
Ace
Nunn
Fats
Tobi
Johns

Gold:
Zeb
Banks
Kern
Jamir
Deloach

It's practice.