Recruiting 2023 offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Dylan James 6'8 195 PF from florida - no rating but his offer list is impressive

16 offers including (Alabama, Florida, Virginia Tech, Creighton, Georgetown, South Florida, Mississippi and VCU).

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Dylan James 6'8 195 PF from florida - no rating but his offer list is impressive

16 offers including (Alabama, Florida, Virginia Tech, Creighton, Georgetown, South Florida, Mississippi and VCU).

Yeah, I hadn’t heard of him before the offer. He seems good but I think I need to see more video. There must be something there if he’s getting good P5/P4/Pi interest.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Yeah, I hadn’t heard of him before the offer. He seems good but I think I need to see more video. There must be something there if he’s getting good P5/P4/Pi interest.

Par for the course though, Eh. We have all seen this before...especially this summer

We offered fermin, fernandez, skillings jr. , sean jones etc. before they blew up!

Our coaching is great at identifying talent on the uptick before everyone else.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Par for the course though, Eh. We have all seen this before...especially this summer

We offered fermin, fernandez, skillings jr. , sean jones etc. before they blew up!

Our coaching is great at identifying talent on the uptick before everyone else.
Well, that’s what happens for most recruits. Very few are evaluated by recruiting services as sophomores when they start getting offers. They “blow up” because recruiting services start evaluating more kids as as they get through the AAU season following their sophomore year. They also blow up because services see they have 5-10+ quality offers.

I love our staff, but 15 schools offered him before us.

VCU Heel

Elite Member

He looks like a guy that could develop into a really good stretch 4 or large 3 at the next level.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Well, that’s what happens for most recruits. Very few are evaluated by recruiting services as sophomores when they start getting offers. They “blow up” because recruiting services start evaluating more kids as as they get through the AAU season following their sophomore year. They also blow up because services see they have 5-10+ quality offers.

I love our staff, but 15 schools offered him before us.

Good point. Thank you.