#69 4* SG Deshawn Harris-Smith
#70 4* SG Braelon Green
#79 4* SF Isaiah Coleman
#84 4* SF Mouhamed Diabates
#89 4* SG Marquavious Brown
105 3* SG John James
#126 3* PG Rahmir Barno
#137 3* PF Silas Demary

You are not going to see any indication of our. interest in London Johnson from the 247 and Rivals guys but follow him on twitter. He loves VCU tweets and is following Mike Rhoades.

Last edited:

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
“I have offers from VCU, Seton Hall, Coastal Carolina, Virginia Tech, DePaul, Georgetown and a few more. I would say my coaches are probably hearing from Georgetown, VCU and Virginia Tech the most right now.” Lamothe said....also says he feels like he plays like Luka Doncic

he needs to BE here.

Violet Ram

Elite Member
I could have sworn he did too and we weren't on it, but I can't find it now.
Isn't it this?

We are out of the lanothe picture.

Other than Maryland, the list of schools that continue consistent contact with Lamothe includes Georgetown, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Ohio State, LSU, Marquette and DePaul.
Also, isn't the following from may?
“I have offers from VCU, Seton Hall, Coastal Carolina, Virginia Tech, DePaul, Georgetown and a few more. I would say my coaches are probably hearing from Georgetown, VCU and Virginia Tech the most right now.” Lamothe said....also says he feels like he plays like Luka Doncic

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Isn't it this?

Also, isn't the following from may?
I think we are out of consideration because the last article didnt mention us. However he has not made his final cut list so technically we are still under consideration.

Its 2023 so we have time to make up ground.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

"
Ball is a 6-foot-3 combo guard who plays for Saint James, a school in Hagerstown, Maryland, as well as Team Takeover, an AAU team that Pitt has targeted recruits from in the past. He will be visiting campus on the same day that Pitt football hosts UMass at 4 p.m., which will most likely be a stop on his trip.

An under-the-radar prospect, Ball holds offers from George Washington, VCU, Saint Josephs, and a few other smaller schools. Jeff Capel, Milan Brown, and the rest of the Pitt staff are going to use their DMV ties in this recruitment to try and nail down a guard in the 2023 class.".

2 things.

Ball is a pg we offered on june 15th and moderately recruited back in june at the city of basketball event while watching fermin.

The 2023's are now taking visits. I would not be surprised if we see some '23's on campus this fall.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

Sethjax

Elite Member
I mean...if you have a one and done guy it means he steps in day one and is a big factor....if you add a guy like that to a loaded roster maybe it gets you to second weekend of the tournament and elevates that recruiting profile...
doubt we land one anytime soon but you absolutely won't land one if you don't offer.