Recruiting 2023 offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
This is the one ive been waiting for since last spring!

Dude goes to lake braddock..is a 2 sports star. Played QB and has half a dozen FB power 5 offers already. He is also is a helluva scorer, averaged 27.5 ppg as a sophomore(good #47 in the nation)..has parking lot shooting range... Transferred from braddock to Bishop Ireton this fall to play in the catholic league. Played on team durant this summer in EYBL with buchanen, Judah Mintz, Lamothe and company

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
This is the one ive been waiting for since last spring!

Dude goes to lake braddock..is a 2 sports star. Played QB and has half a dozen FB power 5 offers already. He is also is a helluva scorer, averaged 27.5 ppg as a sophomore(good #47 in the nation)..has parking lot shooting range... Transferred from braddock to Bishop Ireton this fall to play in the catholic league. Played on team durant this summer in EYBL with buchanen, Judah Mintz, Lamothe and company
I noticed he has offers from Maryland, Pitt, and Creighton, among others, and has interest from SDSU, Wisconsin, UVA, Stanford, and UCF.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
I noticed he has offers from Maryland, Pitt, and Creighton, among others, and has interest from SDSU, Wisconsin, UVA, Stanford, and UCF
Pitt and Maryland are football. He has a cannon.

He is also a walking bucket on the basketball court. 27.ppg, 9.5 rpg and 2.5 spg as a sophomore. Played with 16 and under team durrant in EYBL this past summer.

As he gets more national explosure in the wcac, you gonna see him start racking some high major offers. He does have interest from vandy, uva, and wisconsin in both sports.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

#11 Justin Edwards
#30 London Johnson
#42 Isaiah Miranda
#44 Dennis Parker Jr.
#46 Jahnathan Lamothe
#49 Curtis Williams Jr.
#72 Isaiah Coleman
#76 Elmarko Jackson
#86 Deshawn Harris-Smith
#93 Lawrent Rice
#105 Silas Demary jr.
#122 Trevor Smith
#123 Mohammed Dioubste
#126 Rahmir Barno

Last edited:
May be nothing in the end but very talented 2023 PG London Johnson (#25 in the nation and close to being a 5 ⭐️ PG) seems to like VCU, or at least we’re on his radar. He follows coach Rhoades on Twitter and he likes VCU basketball related tweets from time to time. (You can check that for yourself) Would be very cool! Who knows? I guess it’s possible?! I like to be on the optimistic side about our future recruiting since were obviously on an upward trend in that department.