Recruiting 2023 offers

Ramlove81

Elite Member
We are definitely still in the running for lamothe.
Thinking the same as Sethjax. I recall, I've been wrong before, that he had a list that no longer included VCU. I know things can change, especially when your probable first choice fires their coach. Has he actually said anything different. I'm not watching that close so he could have and I missed it.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
St. Frances pipeline? I like it. Like where I'm at but miss being able to go and see there games.
Yeah, as soon as I saw St. Frances I got excited. We’ve got some size coming in so we’re going to need more backcourt pieces in the future, and they’re more or less a guard factory.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Thinking the same as Sethjax. I recall, I've been wrong before, that he had a list that no longer included VCU. I know things can change, especially when your probable first choice fires their coach. Has he actually said anything different. I'm not watching that close so he could have and I missed it.

Carrington and Lamothe play in the same backcourt at SFA along with '22 Bryce Lindsy
Lamothe hasnt announced a cut list yet. He was supposed to announce this past sunday.

Maryland and Georgetown had an inside track up to this point. Given Turgoen's departure and upheaval over ewing's coaching in hoya land, he's postponed it for later in the season.

Of the 13 other power 5 schools on his list; he's only talked about lsu ,ohio state and tech.

At any rate, lamothe's mom and ace's mom
follow each other on twitter. Lamothe's mom and I also follow each other on twitter, she reacts everytime with whenever ace or I post something
about lamothe and vcu.

Example

Among the 42 likes from colby's tweet is Danielle L (Lamothe's mom)...and colby is Lamothe's PR guy!

Call me crazy, but if lamothe's mom is still reacting to vcu tweets from ace's mom, myself and Colby in context with all the other facts above...I think we are still on his top 10 list.

Last edited:

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Carrington and Lamothe play in the same backcourt at SFA along with '22 Bryce Lindsy
Lamothe hasnt announced a cut list yet. He was supposed to announce this past sunday.

Maryland and Georgetown had an inside track up to this point. Given Turgoen's departure and upheaval over ewing's coaching in hoya land, he's postponed it for later in the season.

Of the 13 other power 5 schools on his list; he's only talked about lsu ,ohio state and tech.

At any rate, lamothe's mom and ace's mom
follow each other on twitter. Lamothe's mom and I also follow each other on twitter, she reacts everytime with whenever ace or I post something
about lamothe and vcu.

Example

Among the 42 likes from colby's tweet is Danielle L (Lamothe's mom)...and colby is Lamothe's PR guy!

Call me crazy, but if lamothe's mom is still reacting to vcu tweets from ace's mom, myself and Colby in context with all the other facts above...I think we are still on his top 10 list.
It's just that he hasn't talked much about us for a while. His mom and Ace's mom are friends, she may be responding because she is an Ace fan (who isn't). I hope your right and that we are still in the picture. Right now I think Carrington may be more of a possibility. I do hope, as I've said before, that we are building a bit of a pipeline with St. Frances. I went to several of their games when I was living part time in B-more. They are good folks and their coach is solid. Anyone who comes out of SFA is going to be solid.

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Every since Freddie Dilione has been mentioned in here I’ve been keeping up with his games. His stats look like this almost every game. He’s a big PG who’s scoring skill set looks very mature for his age. And I saw the interview where VCU seems to his main interest. I want him in Richmond so bad!

Attachments

• F47C4820-085D-4481-81E6-CA77C5560E6F.jpeg
    F47C4820-085D-4481-81E6-CA77C5560E6F.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 5
Every since Freddie Dilione has been mentioned in here I’ve been keeping up with his games. His stats look like this almost every game. He’s a big PG who’s scoring skill set looks very mature for his age. And I saw the interview where VCU seems to his main interest. I want him in Richmond so bad!
You and me both. He has multiple levels to his game, along with the ability to take over a game in different ways. He would be an awesome get for us.