Recruiting 2023 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Phenom: What were your thoughts on the offer from Wisconsin?
Kaiser: I was really excited. They said I could fit their system and have a great build and motor for the Big 10; that makes me a great fit for them because they like fundamental players who can do a lot of everything. Coach Gard said he really liked my intensity and basketball IQ and awareness when he watched me play.

Phenom: What about Utah State?
Kaiser: Pretty much the same. They said they liked how I was able to score a lot but not force too much and looked like I would be a good fit for their system which operates with strong fundamentally sound players.

Phenom: You also added one from Georgia Tech. Thoughts on that program?
Kaiser: Coach called me after the school day, saying he watched my games in South Carolina and was really impressed with how I was able to play hard, exploit matchups, and come up big in close games.

Phenom: What other schools have been strong in your recruitment that have offered?
Kaiser: Harvard, George Mason, Yale, TCU, Rhode Island, VCU, Ohio, and Richmond are the ones that have still kept in touch on a daily or weekly basis.

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Jackson recently received offers from Notre Dame and Syracuse while Miami, VCU and St. John’s are the programs that have a history and relationship with him dating back to last year.

Jackson has a rough timeline of when he wants to come to his final decision.

“I plan on cutting my list down once my senior year of school begins, so after the summer I’ll have that done. Then I’ll take my official visits to those schools so I can get an idea of the atmosphere when school is in session in the fall before committing like midway through my basketball season around December or early January.”

duncanlamb

Elite Member

duncanlamb

Elite Member
We talk alot about dillione and demary...but we are also recruiting.

Lamothe, elmarko jackson, jamie kaiser, Tylaur Johnson and Solomon Ball and a bunch other really good guards still...

BradRamFan

Elite Member

Jackson recently received offers from Notre Dame and Syracuse while Miami, VCU and St. John’s are the programs that have a history and relationship with him dating back to last year.

Jackson has a rough timeline of when he wants to come to his final decision.

“I plan on cutting my list down once my senior year of school begins, so after the summer I’ll have that done. Then I’ll take my official visits to those schools so I can get an idea of the atmosphere when school is in session in the fall before committing like midway through my basketball season around December or early January.”
I gotta say that is an epic answer. Basically, he is saying, "I will make a really final, final decision and sign in May 2023 and then show up to campus a month later to start summer workouts."