Recruiting 2023 Offers

Sethjax

Elite Member
The staff is mining North Carolina hard...ok fine, Demary, Dillione, Green...let's go

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
#89 in the ESPN top 100...5-10 PG can shooot
Looks super good. I'm excited.

My cousin Celly even has a video of Link Academy against Southern California Academy - check out that pass at the 2:44 mark!

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Wow, this is pretty early in the process to chop it down to a final 7......if it really is his final.

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Wow, this is pretty early in the process to chop it down to a final 7......if it really is his final.
Ace committed to us around this time. Before his senior year and prior to Bones. Not common tho

duncanlamb

Elite Member

"
Coming out of Bishop Ireton High School in Alexandria, Virginia, and standing 6-foot-6, 200 pounds, Kaiser plays like a big guard. He has the length and frame to match up against bigger opponents and beat smaller defenders in the lane. At the same time, he has very good ball handling skills, a high motor, creates his own shot at all three levels, and has impressive three-point range and consistency.

“I would like to be a tall guard that’s a matchup nightmare with a great shot,” explains Kaiser. “I want to create fear in people when I’m defending them just by the way I get after it.”

In addition to the Hokies, Kaiser currently holds offers from several D1 programs including Georgia Tech, George Mason, Creighton, George Washington, Richmond, VCU, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and Wisconsin, whom he visited last weekend.

Kaiser hopes to make a decision after the July evaluation period and is in the process of scheduling more visits. He knows what will guide his process, though.

4COMMENTS
“My relationship with the coaches will be most important, and how comfortable I feel on the campus.”

BradRamFan

Elite Member
How many spots do we have for 23? I think it is only 2......Brandon Johns and David Shiver.