Recruiting 2023 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Elmarko Jackson’s speed sets him apart from most other players in his class. End to end, with the ball in his hands, few – if any – can keep with his pace. When you combine that speed with his 6-foot-4, 200-pound frame, the unique upside of Jackson begins to make sense. Jackson has cleaned up a lot in his game over the last year with his pace, decision-making, and jump shot. He is now playing a point guard’s game with his unique physical traits. Watch for a bump to come in On3s upcoming 2023 update.

Notre Dame and Syracuse were Jackson’s most recent offers. He mentioned he hears a lot from St. John’s Seton Hall, California, and VCU. Jackson also told us in April that he may not take any junior-year official visits, but that is still to be determined.

duncanlamb

Elite Member

For personal reasons, I would love to.see kaiser in Black and Gold. Objectively speaking though, my rams 2023 guard wish list would rank in this order.

1. Elmarko Jackson
2. Lawrent Rice
3. Ty-Laur Johnson
4. Freddie Dillione
5. Silas Demary Jr.
6. Trey Greene
7. Jahnathan Lamothe
8. Jamie Kaiser
9. Carlton Carrington

There is so much Calvin Duncan in Elmarko Jackson

Sethjax

Elite Member
For personal reasons, I would love to.see kaiser in Black and Gold. Objectively speaking though, my rams 2023 guard wish list would rank in this order.

1. Elmarko Jackson
2. Lawrent Rice
3. Ty-Laur Johnson
4. Freddie Dillione
5. Silas Demary Jr.
6. Trey Greene
7. Jahnathan Lamothe
8. Jamie Kaiser
9. Carlton Carrington

There is so much Calvin Duncan in Elmarko Jackson
What’s the personal reasons if you don’t mind me asking?

duncanlamb

Elite Member
What’s the personal reasons if you don’t mind me asking?
Until this year, he went to my son's high school. He was a 2 sport star(football and basketball)...great qb with power 5 offers and good to great high school player (a prolific shot maker!!).

He played with team durrant in eybl last year with 16u team (lamothe, darren buchanen jr., kwame evans) off the bench.

A month ago, he decided he would solely concentrate on basketball and is now just blowing up...offers from georgetown, wisconsin, virginia tech, virginia and now Indiana in the last 2 weeks

VCU offered him last fall and stated the staff on a weekly basis...but he is absolute shot makers and tough rebounder

Super nice kid and great character and leadership skills.

Last edited: