Recruiting 2023 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
View attachment 11257
View attachment 11258
View attachment 11259

Reason I ask if anyone has seen anything about Dennis is because on the on3 recruiting platform we are still leading on the predictions
On 3 is out of date on the crystal ball predictions. We aren't even listed among the primary schools for demary and dillione despite their VCU official visits.

It's best to go by the latest news on Twitter.

Here.

Washington DC, — Dennis Parker, a 6-foot-6 wing out of Richmond (Va.) John Marshall, had a productive first weekend of the high school live period in June. As of now Parker is currently being prioritized by Oklahoma State, Mississippi State, Georgia State, Georgetown among others.

Georgetown: “Coach Nick and Patrick Ewing came out to see me and It meant a lot especially from Patrick Ewing. He’s a legend and I’m thankful and blessed with this opportunity.”

Oklahoma State: “I plan on taking a visit to Oklahoma State soon probably late summer or late fall. Coach Larry Blunt and I have been in consistent contact since early last year.”

“I would say I’m not that deep into the recruitment process,” he said. “I’m still really open to it. I’m looking forward to taking visits both official and unofficial getting to see college campuses. My decision won’t come any time soon probably during the high school season.”

Last edited:

WI.Ram10

Elite Member

duncanlamb

Elite Member

"

. VASEAN ALLETTE, 6-3, CANADA ELITE​

11195560.jpg
(Photo: Vasean Alletteby UAA))
Allette is a volume scorer who put up huge numbers at session three, making a variety of tough shots in the process. He was playing with ultimate freedom and consequently confidence. When he is on balance and not settling for heavily contested shots, his shot-making should translate. Additionally, he showed extreme lay-up making ability, deceptively good floor vision, and playmaking instincts on the defensive end of the floor. He converted around the rim with both hands, various angles, and high-degrees of difficulty. While he hunts his shots at times, he can clearly see the floor and throw some very high-level passes, particularly lobs, when he’s willing. Defensively, he's a playmaker both in passing lanes and with quick hands on the ball. He has good perimeter size, looks long, and has solid shoulders to fill-out. Overall, there are clear tools as both a scorer and a playmaker, it is just a matter of being as efficient as possible given the creativity and flair he brings to the game.