Recruiting 2023 Offers

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Keep an eye on 2023 PG Tyshawn Archie. He is on OV at James Madison this weekend.

But the coaching staff offered him on July 11th, He transferred to SPIRE academy on August 4th, and Big B was into see him at one of SPIRE's open gyms on September 10th.

He still has OV's remaining. He wont make a decision until mid October.

Some highlights.

Last edited:

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Random but does anyone know if there are any rules on how many athletes are allowed to VERBALLY commit to a school? Take us for example, we have two seniors that will be leaving so we have at minimum two spots open next year. does that mean only two recruits are allowed to verbally commit. Just thinking about the uncertainty of the transfer portal and players potentially leaving for draft

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Random but does anyone know if there are any rules on how many athletes are allowed to VERBALLY commit to a school? Take us for example, we have two seniors that will be leaving so we have at minimum two spots open next year. does that mean only two recruits are allowed to verbally commit. Just thinking about the uncertainty of the transfer portal and players potentially leaving for draft
No limit, in theory I guess 13 is the max

2012Ram

Elite Member
I guess that means things can get messy if 5 verbally commit and a team only has 4 open spots at the end of the season
Potentially but I think we've had 2 or 3 leave at the end of the year almost every year for a long time now. We've asked people to leave as well.

It always works out to 13.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member

Verbal commitments don't mean a thing unless the school accepts that commitment.