Recruiting 2023 Offers

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
everybody claiming to be a PG these days. If either of the players referred to plays a single game at PG in college, AA will buy you all a round. And I think his money is safe

duncanlamb

Elite Member

4* 2023 Guard Marquavious "The future" Brown was offered by VCU back July '20 is back on the board.

He has since decommitted first from Georgia and then Goergia State during time frame.

He an explosive 6'4 175 dual sport athlete with a physical down hill game akin to Jarren McAllister.

I don't know if we are on him but he's the only official 2023 vcu Guard offer left to watch right now.

Ramlove81

Elite Member

4* 2023 Guard Marquavious "The future" Brown was offered by VCU back July '20 is back on the board.

He has since decommitted first from Georgia and then Goergia State during time frame.

He an explosive 6'4 175 dual sport athlete with a physical down hill game akin to Jarren McAllister.

I don't know if we are on him but he's the only official 2023 vcu Guard offer left to watch right now.

Vid looks good, definitely VCU athleticism, threes looked good, nice stroke, but I'd like to see the percentage. I also wonder about a guy who has decommitted twice. Is he putting himself out there for NIL, just having a hard time making up his mind. In any case I'd want to sign him the day he committed.